Our client is known for integrity, technological leadership, and a world-class workforce. You will be working in a Family-Friendly culture. You will become an important member of a multinational team which is in daily contact with customers and help to solve various requests and queries.
You will be playing a key role to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Responsible for order creation, providing information about order status, product availability and complaint handling
- Providing information related to account balance and blocked order status
- Updating data for AR cash collection
- Processing data in internal systems e.g. SAP
- Fluent English and German is a must!
- Previous experience related to customer service is a big advantage
- Very good communication and organizational skills
- Benefits: annual bonus, 25 days of holiday, meal allowance, home office, multisport card, wellness program
- Training for fresh graduates and experienced candidates as well
- Great location nearby Flora - Prague 3